12.16.2007

I'm on the phone

Generally speaking, my kids get when I'm on the phone. They don't speak or tap me or try to interrupt, too much and for the most part. And if they don't get when I'm on the phone, they'll trail behind me as I walk from room to room trying to shake them off my trail. On the rare occasion that a message is so very important that it demands interruption, Maia will basically put a sign up in front of my face or wear something like a sandwich board and parade quietly in front of me until I see her.


Today, trying to pull off some holiday cheer (with two very hungover parents) Scott offered to make Christmas cookies with the kids.


And while I was on the phone, Maia posted the following smack in my face:


2 comments:

SGM said...

I am laughing out loud at this! You dominance knows no bounds. :)

Mrs. Blandings said...

Love this so much. And I'm sure she was right.

Related Posts with Thumbnails