5.20.2010

Feel Good Thursday

I'm a huge fan of those viral, feel-good videos. For maybe 2-3 minutes you're completely enthralled with something extraordinary caught on film.

My friend Meighan, of the incredible My Love for You and Wild Horses blogs, posted this on fb. And as a faithful public transportation user, I thought it was pretty cool.

Particularly the look on the driver's face throughout. Man, those Danes can stage a damn good birthday surprise!


On May 5th it's Mukhtar's, a bus-driver in Copenhagen, Birthday. In 2010 he had no idea that a large group of people had planned to celebrate him...


4 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

I'm such an idiot - I'm crying more than he did.

BonjourBruxelles said...

Make that two idiots...it's the fake mob scene shouting his name that gets me.

(parades also make me cry, for what it's worth)

Jennifer said...

Idiot #3 right here... the look of surprise and joy on Mukhtar's face is what got me. I also like the idea of someone who is in a way "invisible" to the people who ride his bus being recognized on a special day in his life. **sobs**

beachbungalow8 said...

4

Related Posts with Thumbnails