2.23.2010

Gri Gri Chic




My Kansas City friend, Patricia Shackelford, mentioned some gorgee-oso bracelets on her mighty fine blog today. My dear Brookline friend, Marie, recently posted some artistic wizardry with her hand-fashioned shiny, beaded bracelets on her facebook page. I've got bracelets dancing in my head. And these I really can't shake as I gaze down at my winter-y, paste-y white wrist and think that the best thing I could do is adorn it with a B R A C E L E T.



A soft, girlie ribbon of Liberty print with an edge-y skull. What could be finer? They'll run you maybe sixty bones. Not too bad. By vanities and found at Colette (and elsewhere, I'm sure.)

2 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Oh, these are cool, too. And you can actually have them. Unlike mine. I say bracelets all around.

72 and sunny said...

wait...what.... I want these. actually I want to make these. I think the key is finding the skulls. They look individually made.

Related Posts with Thumbnails