3.25.2009

This is how I can get my groove AND share it

So many times I'm plugged in...I'm waiting for the train...waiting, waiting...and then suddenly English Beat's Save it for Later comes into my head and all I want to do is bounce around like it was Friday night at the Kappa house in 1985. But really all I can do is be cool man, be cool.

However, should I come overwhelmed with my need to share the sounds in my head I have found the perfect device:

Rockstar Headphone Splitter at Flight001.

(and for the record, it's not usually English Beat, it usually something less prosaic like the Dodos or Radiohead or the Acorn or the Microphones or...really anything you probably have never heard of because that's how cool I am.
I am just really cool.)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails