3.17.2008

Mrs. Bojangles needs a roommate....

Looking to share a cheap pad with a mature roommate? Look no further than Craigslist NYC, where a woman is offering the second bedroom of her Murray Hill apartment for only $700 a month. There's a catch, though:




I am an elderly lady, in my 70's. I am looking for someone lovely to live in the second bedroom(lovely people only). I am not thrilled about living with someone but I could use the extra cash. I have only one rule. You must wear a belt I designed that has bells all over it. I do this so I know when you are in the appartment and where in the appartment you are.

If you have friends over, they must wear the device as well. I only have 2, so no more than 1 friend over.




Hear that? Only one friend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails