12.28.2010

Lost. And found.

from the artistic talents of chris mansfield


I lost myself for a couple of weeks and it may be another week before I'm located.  We're off to NYC to celebrate my 47 years (on 12/30) and New Year's with my SIL and her husband.  Have a safe holiday - enjoy all of those end of the decade superlatives (best music, best movie, best song) that will flood in any day now - enjoy thoughts of reflection and renewal that come with the end of the old and the start of the new - but most importantly, enjoy yourself.

Cheers to you, sweet friends!

xo

5 comments:

72 and sunny said...

love. Love the clean fresh background. It really sets off the content. You have me totally inspired to dust, organize and toss.

Karen @ BonjourBruxelles said...

thanks Megan. Still needs a tweak here and there but this feels good, so far.

Jennifer said...

Early Happy Birthday wishes to you, Karen! I hope you all have a wonderful time in NYC, but be sure to bring your winter boots--the streets are still a mess!

Karen @ BonjourBruxelles said...

Ah, thanks Jennifer. And thanks for the boots tip. I'll be ready for slosh!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Happy New Year and very happy returns of the day on your birthday. Can't wait to see what you see.

Related Posts with Thumbnails